skip to main content
Changing Your Name

If you have a name change it is very important that you notify Personnel and complete the necessary paperwork. 

Forms that you may need to complete are listed below and can be found on the Personnel Document page or can be obtained from the Personnel Office.  You may also need a copy of marriage license or divorce decree for processing.

- Complete a new W-4 Form

- Name/Address Change Form (for Insurance, e-mail, and Payroll)

- Teacher License Change (can also complete on-line)

- Life Insurance (if applicable)

- TCRS Retirement (if applicable)