skip to main content
« Back to news list
Positions Available in Extended School Program

Love working with children?


Twenty-one or older?

Looking for a part-time position?

The Hamblen County Department of Education is looking for candidates for the Extended School Program.

Apply on-line at HCDOE-employment or call Stacy Gibson, ESP manager, at 586-7700 for more information. 

School Supplies